Thursday, May 26, 2016

Tutorial Thursday - Making Stencils From Dies

Hi it's Jennifer here with a Tutorial on how to use your dies as stencils.


The background with the raindrops is what we are going to do.

I have used a piece of Basil but any thick cardstock would do and I have
used the Raindrops Die.

I have diecut the Raindrops Die 4 times. 

I then have used a small amount of ink and a small amount of texture paste for each colour.

I have then mixed the ink and texture paste together.

Then working from the lightest to darkest using a palette knife
smoothed the colours on so they ran into each other.
I pulled the stencil off.

and then sprinkled it in glitter.

A close up.

In blues and greens.

and pinks. 
Hope you all have fun with this Tutorial.

 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment