Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Easter


I hope you all enjoyed the makes from our AMAZING Design Team this week.  I just had to make an Easter card too!

As with every single holiday it seems that it just sneaks up on you and there is never enough time to make all the cards that you want.  Especially when teaching.  Most likely this is the last Easter card I will make this year.  Oh, well...  there is always next year, right?  :-)

For this card I used our Easter Marci (love her!).  Marci's dress and a hat band are paper pieced.  You can buy this Marci stamp in our online store, click HERE.

This card measures 6" x 6".




Colored with Copics:
Skin - E00, E01, E11, E13, BV02
Blush - R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Hat, Shoes - E81, E84
Basket - E41, E42, E43


Hugs!!



3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Irina!!! I love that paper, I have it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I really love your design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done to Marci and the colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete