Tuesday, May 17, 2011

You're So Sweet!

Good Tuesday to you La-La Land friends!  It's Karen, and today I am featuring "Marci with Rose"!


I decided to make a shabby card today to match the "Portrait" designer papers by Crate Paper! Marci's looking all cutesy holding that big yellowish gold "friendship" rose!!  I figured this would be a great way to show someone how much their friendship means to you by Marci offering that big beautiful rose!

You can purchase "Marci with Rose" in DIGI or RUBBER!  And, don't forget, there's still time to enter your projects into the Customer Gallery!!

Have a fabulous Tuesday!

Hugs & Smiles,

5 comments:

  1. I so love Marci, made a few cards with this image of her lately, beaut card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen you card is just breathtaking. Love it. Thanks for sharing. Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Very Pretty. I love I love it.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow...she's amazing! Your card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete