Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Time... Gone Fishin'

Happy Sunday everyone!  Hope you all have been enjoying this long Memorial Day weekend.  I am up to my ears in crafting and apologize for getting my post up late.  So let's get to it. 
When Irina and Eric debuted the new Summer Collection to the design team I was so excited.  So many cute images in so short a time.  When the new DT debuted each of the new images I was so inspired and awestruck with their creativity in bringing the new Lukas and Marcis to life. 

So for my card today I chose Fisherman Luka.  I think he is so adorable with his fisherman hat and fishing pole.  He's on vacation on his own tropical island and can't wait to get down to the ocean to fish for his dinner.  The background is a digi stamp from Make it Crafty and I thought it would be a perfect backdrop for Luka.

I kept the rest of the card pretty simple.  I really enjoyed working with him.  You now have a chance to purchase Fisherman Luka or any of the other Summertime Collection at the NEW La-La Land Store.  And if you hurry over you can take advantage of the Memorial Day sale going on.  Click HERE for more details on how you can receive a 10% discount on all orders over $50.  Don't forget to upload your creation to the Customer Gallery.

Alrighty my friends, it's been such a blast creating and sharing my cards every Sunday.  Looking forward to the new Design Team, and all the changes that will be taking place.  I hope you keep coming back and getting inspired.  You never know when inspiration will strike!

Mahalo Irina and Eric for the wonderful opportunity to create with your wonderful images.  You both have a wonderful line and I am so happy to have been a part of it.  Looking forward to what happens next for you and your collections.  Mahalo to everyone on the DT for your support and inspiration.  And to the new DT, Congratulations ladies, I know you will rock and inspire us with your creativity.  I'm looking forward to it.

And to you lovely La-La Land friends, MAHALO for your lovely comments and for helping bring these cute images to life with your creations.

Hugs,
Leanne

Card Recipe:
Stamps:  Fisherman Luka Digi (La-La Land Crafts); Beach background digi (Make it Crafty)
Cardstock: White & Dark Brown (Neenah); Kraft cs (Recollections); Blue cs (DCWV Linen Closet)
Punch: Small clouds (Fiskars)
Twine
Copics:
Luka:
Skin: E50,51,95 / Hair: E43, 44, 49/ Hat & Shoes: B97, 95, 93, 91 & E31,33/Top: YR20, 21, 23 & E31, 33 /Shorts/Sox: E43, 4 & YR20/ Fishing pole: E25, 53,  R37 & white & sparkle gel pen (Sakura) / Pail: C1, 4 & B91
Background:
Hut & Chair: E21, 25 & G94, 99 / Sand: E31, 33 / Sky: BG0000, BG000 / Tree: E44, 47 G94, 99 / Fence: E44, 47 / Water: BG000, B91

3 comments:

  1. Cheeee hooooo!!!! It's been fun :) Awesome card...I'm just imagining what he's gonna bring up from the beach...sigh...reminds me of Hawaii! I love the background and the twine and the way Fisherman Luka is standing on the outside of the frame.

    And DIDDO from me in regard to your message to the new team and Irina and Eric! I forgot it was my last post! LOL!

    Love to everyone!

    CRAFT ON!!!!!

    Renate'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun scene, Luka is so cute! Gorgeous coloring Leanne and thanks for sharing your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie, this is just amazing i love the little scene behind him, and the use of the string, gorgeous hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete