Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Butterfly

Happy Monday to you all! I've got a cutie for you today - the lovely Sweetheart Marci. I thought I would do a bit of paper piecing as I haven't done any for ages!


You can get her as a digi-stamp or a rubber stamp so lots of choice and paper piecing with digi-stamps is as easy as it is with rubber stamps!


I've matched her with the lovely Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage. 

Have a fabulous week.


Paper: Bayberry Paper and flipnotes
Colouring: Prismacolor Pencils
Tools: Martha Stewart Butterfly; Cuttlebug; Swiss Dotts embossing folder
Other: Ribbbon; brads


5 comments:

  1. Kim she is adorable and so is the card it's just way to cute lol I love it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kim. I LOVE the colours, and the patterned papers are just wow.
    Your colouring is perfect, how cute is her hair?! All of the paper piecing really ties it together!!

    Thanks for sharing.

    xo Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute Kim. I love it.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper-piecing on this is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I love how you paper pieced her dress...she is oh so chic!! The butterflies are a perfect touch. I love everything about this card. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete