Saturday, May 21, 2011

Here Comes Trouble!

Happy Saturday La-La peeps! 1LuvnMama here to stir up some trouble . . . well, not me, it's Fireman Luka!

This is my second card using Fireman Luka. I just adore him because my hubby is a firefighter. Once again, I had to color him in the proper outfit my hubby would be wearing on the job. Wanna know where the inspiration came from?




This week, my son had a Water Play Day at school. The firefighters brought the yellow firetruck to the school yard and set up the hoses. You could probably guess what took place next . . . the kids got sprayed and had a blast!!! My son was right up front, trying to get the firefighters to spray him . . . he SUCCEEDED with every attempt! He is my little trouble maker, but it was nice to see him have so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by today. We have lots to share with ya come next week! :) Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Great card - I love this image.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! beautiful card, Luka looks so hadsome, nice d/p and nesties. I think your son had a great and fun time. Thanks for sharing.
    Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Adorable like always 1luvnMama

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete