Saturday, May 21, 2011

Handmade Book with Sitting Marci


I must admit, after taking a first video a few days ago I was aching to make another one!!  I think I am addicted now!!  I really like including a video of the project along with the photos, you can show so much more!!

And, the other thing.. I am on the kick of making projects right now instead of cards.. Don't know what that's about and how long it will last, but this is what excites me at the moment!!

Today I made a little hanmade book with Sitting Marci by La-La Land Crafts.  You can buy this stamp at our retail locations as well as in our online store.  HERE is the link.



This book measures 4" x 5 1/2" and has six pages inside.




Project Recipe:
Stamps: Sitting Marci by La-La Land Crafts, Teresa Collins
Papers: Cardstock by Bazzill , DP - Echo Park "For the Record" Collection, DP - Pink Paisley
Tools: Tim Holtz Ink Blending Tool, Vitage Photo Distress Ink, Martha Stewart Border Punches,

Copic Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E02
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Shirt - YR20, YR21, YR23, C1,
Jeans - B34, B41, C3
Shoes - C1, C3, YR213


Hugs!!

4 comments:

  1. She looks so cute. I love how you color your images. This notebook is perfect.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous and sooo cute.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, Irina, I love it!! What a cute little scrapbook it would be for a special memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous book Irina! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete