Saturday, May 28, 2011

Friends are flowers that never fade . . .

Today is bittersweet . . . this will be my farewell and last post I, 1LuvnMama, will do as a DT member for La-La Land Crafts. It is with a sad heart that I have decided to bid farewell to Irina, the girls, and of course, Marci and Luka. My time is stretched thin and my "babies" need me.

When Irina asked me to join her team about a year and a half ago as a Guest Designer, I was so humbled and honored. Then I joined the ranks as a DT member along side some very talented and creative ladies whom I've come to admire. I will miss everyone! Thank you Irina for allowing me the opportunity to create for you! To the girls ~ May you inspire! And to everyone who comes by to visit ~ Thank you for your support and encouraging words!

On to my card. Since this is my last DT card, I found it fitting to use Marci with Flower, which is one of the new images being released this summer! The sentiment says it all for me . . . Friends are flowers that never fade. This is my tribute -- I've made wonderful friendships through La-La Land Crafts and I know I will continue those friendships!


Be sure to check out the new Design Team members! They are fabulous and will bring Marci and Luka life! :) Thanks for coming here for a visit! Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. It was our pleasure and honor to have you on our Design Team for the last 18 month. You will be missed!!

    Hugs!!
    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your family and savor all the beautiful days ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best to you! I have enjoyed seeing your work with Luka and Marci!

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for always inspiring me Mama. It's been such a wonderful road to be on the team with you. This last card is so cute and totally you. Will definitely miss ur inspirations here. Big Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl, you will be missed! Your work is amazing. Keep in touch! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete