Friday, May 13, 2011

Dress Up Marci

Hello! Kim here today to share a little inspiration.

I used this little darling Dress Up Marci on my card. This is my second time using paint on my card and I must say, I am liking it a lot!

I don't know about you but I have enough papers to last me TEN years! Yup, I have a lot of papers and I keep getting more! Yeah, crazy! It's an addiction! Raise your hand if you are like me! LOL

Anyway, I used this forgotten Brenda Walton Scrap Pad To Go papers on my card. Sketch is by Mojo Monday.

Don't forget, we would love to see your Marci/Luka creations! All you have to do is link your creation to our CUSTOMER GALLERY.

Thanks for stopping by everyone! Have a fantastic Friday!

5 comments:

  1. she is so adorable, but everytime I go to find her stamp, it's not there. Is she not available in rubber stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is totally adorable. Me thinks I need to add her to my wish list too! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG She is so Adorable. I love the way you colored her.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't help myself, I bought her and a couple of others ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Lovely coloring :)

    ReplyDelete