Friday, May 20, 2011

Diamond Fold Card

Hello La La Fans! Is everyone ready for the weekend?? I sure am!

Today I (Kim) have this fun fold card to share! This is called a diamond fold card. It's pretty cool!

This card features Winter Marci. I colored her a long while back and finally got this chance to put her on a card. LOL

I used one of my handmade crocheted flowers. You can see more of my flowers HERE.



Well, that's all I have today. Perhaps you guys have some LLLC creations to share as well? If so, we would LOVE to see them!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful diamond shape card Kim! pretty d/p and flower. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.
    Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Beautiful Card and I just love the Croched Flower. TFS

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this unusual fold. Great colours and image too.

    Hugs
    Penni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Diamond fold card Kim!! Love that crocheted flower too!!

    ReplyDelete