Sunday, April 3, 2011

So precious...

Ah! Ok, so I am a procrastinator.  Anyone else wanna fess up, too? LOL! I was supposed to post for La-La Land Crafts at 2pm today...it's after 5pm.  I think I might have missed it by JUST a bit. Apologies!  I've been working with several friends on a 40 year birthday scrapbook surprise for my friend from elementary school.  I should have known that we would work way past our planned time frame.  But it's what I love to do.  For me, doing stuff alone...not so bueno.  I get stuck a lot.  Crafting with friends is the BESTEST!

BUT here it is! My Sunday contribution to the wonderful La-La Land Crafts blog as a guest designer.  It's beautiful Fancy Dress Marci!  You can adopt her into your family in digi here or in rubber here.  The paper is from the DCWV Linen Closet Stack with a little tulle ribbon added and some Tim Holtz Distress Ink to shade the edges a bit.  It might not be easy to see, but Marci's dress is all paper pieced (top, ribbon sash, skirt, and skirt sash.  There are also just a few pearl embellishments because when I think fancy, I think pearls.  The ovals are Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals and the base ink for Marci is Memento Tuxedo Black with all other colors courtesy of trusty ol' Copic Markers.

I'm very happy to share Fancy Dress Marci because she has some serious style...something I lack personally.  LOL! Have a great rest of the day! Yours truly, the procrastinator :)




















Aloha,
Renate'

3 comments:

  1. WOWIE! That IS "precious" renate! Love it =) Thanks for sharing. Your friend will surely treasure this album forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renata, It's just me Tammy, I just keep on running into you everywhere, you are one busy stamper. I love these images too, great job on this card! We'll see you around again in Blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. She has the sweetest little face and expression.
    tfs
    hugs
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete