Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hey There Baby Cakes!!

Hello there La-La Land friends!  Karen here, and I am sharing sweet Sugar n' Spice Marci today!   Using my Basic Grey "Nook & Pantry" 6x6 paper pad, I came up with this little Baby Cakes cutie!!    She's stirring up some fun, & coming up with lots of delicious cupcakes all sprinkled with love!!


You can purchase her in DIGI or Rubber!  Either way, she's fun to create any sort of project!! How sweet is that!! Still time to play along, and upload your beautiful creations into our Customer Gallery!!   Oh my goodness, so many lovely projects to feast my eyes on, but still I am wanting to see more!!  So, come on over and upload now!!

Have a fabulous day!!

Hugs & Smiles,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is so cute Karen! Me likey those papers, looks good enough to eat. Marci looks wonderful in those colors. I really like that sentiment. Gr8 card! :)

    ReplyDelete