Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ahoy there Matey!

Happy Thursday everyone, Jana here! I'm back with a fun Pirate Luka card for you all today from our recent Halloween release. My little Jackson turned 2 just under 2 weeks ago now, and he had a pirate party! I had colored this Luka to use for that, but then ran out of time to do more...so I finally created a card with him this week!


I colored Luka with my Copics, then I used some MFT mini bradlets for the buttons on his coat. Don't you just love them?? The fabulous paper is again from the SU! Newsprint DSP pack (thanks Michelle for helping me out!!) and the layout is this week's Sketch for You to try from Jen del Muro. Super fun, isn't it??


I'm going to tell you all a little secret...there's something new coming from LaLa Land tomorrow...so be sure to come back and see!! You'll be singing with glee and skating on clouds!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE Pirate Luka in these colors!!! And those little brads for the buttons are way cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! Great job coloring and I love those silver brad thingies for his buttons. Super job! The MAP in the bg is PERFECT! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those brads are the sweetest Jana! Your cardis so adorable. Love the colors and the design, and that "argh" with the map background..just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. check out those buttons!!!! Jana you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete