Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Many Thanks from Marci

Hello blog friends, this is Eva and today I am sharing a card with one of my favorite images from the new release, Marci with Rose.  I just love her, the way she is holding her rose.  Again, you can add any sweet sentiment to her, and for me Many Thanks was one that came to mind.  This can be a cute and sweet Thank you card to anyone.

For this card I used Prima papers, chipboard and flowers and lace I had in my stash.  I used embossed my card stock with a Quickutz embossing folder. and added pearls to it.

Hope you like my little card and Marci with Rose.  And I am so excited that TOMORROW is THE DAY when you can purchase all the new Marci images along with Pirate Luka.  I bet you are ready to own these sweet little images in nice red rubber!  So, tomorrow is the day!!!!

Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. What a GORGEOUS card Eva! I love your large scallopped card too! And your coloring is awesome. I love how you made a card look almost like a scrapbook page =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, this is super! The scalloped edge on the card is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete