Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween Release WINNER!!!

I know we're all getting excited for the new stamps to be released...just a few more hours to go! I wanted to come let you all know that Rosie of  http://rosemaryscreations.blogspot.com/ has won all three new Halloween stamps (The Witch, the Pumpkin and the Pirate that you see in the peeks below!) Rosie, email Irina with your mailing address and she'll get these in the mail to you right away (and if you're ordering, mention it in the email and she'll pack them all together!)

Be sure to come back and enjoy the hop tomorrow where you'll see the full cards for all these peeks, along with a few extra cards you haven't seen yet!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Rosie :) Have fun with your new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congrats Rosie and enjoy your new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rosie...ohh..you are going to love your new little stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!! Congrats Rosie and enjoy your new stamps! and happy your living life...

    ------
    Kandy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! I won, I won!! Thanks ladies!! I can't believe it!! I can't wait to get these cuties in the mail so I can ink them up!! Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete