Wednesday, July 28, 2010

LLWWC#49 - Shake It!

Hey everyone! It's Maureen here and I get the pleasure of hosting this week's challenge! First of all, I want to thank everyone who played along with our "Upcycling" challenge last week - all the entries were fabulous!

This week I am challenging you all to make a shaker card! In case you've never made one before, here's a fabulous tutorial on how to make one. You can add a shaker to your card, or even make your whole card the shaker! And you can get really creative with what you put inside the shaker to make it rattle!

Since I used Princess Lala on my card, she will be on sale for 20% off through next Tuesday!


One player will WIN a $10 Credit towards any rubber stamps of your choice in the La-La Land Crafts store!! And three of you will be awarded this TOP THREE award badge to proudly display on your blog!


Here's what you need to do to be eligible to win the PRIZE or Top Three badge:
  1. Create a NEW card/project for the challenge. You are more than welcome to combine challenges!
  2. Everyone is welcome to play, but to qualify for the Top Three badge and/or the prize your project MUST have a La-La Land Crafts stamp on it!! You are welcome to use any other stamps along with La-La Land Crafts images, such as sentiments, background, etc.
  3. Link your project to Mr. Linky below by Monday, August 2, 2010 at 11:59pm PDT (GMT-8). Be sure to link directly to the blog or gallery post featuring your entry! If you post your card on Splitcoaststampers or any other online gallery, please use BOTH keywords LLLC and LLWWC49.
  4. Create the link to this challenge (link back to us) in your blog or gallery post.
And here is some inspiration from our fabulous designers:


3 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE seeing how much variety there is between all these cards this week!! Fabulous job ladies =) (It's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas!) ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I love the DT's work of art. Fabulous job ladies. I will certaninly try my hand at a shaker card *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, ladies! What gorgeous cards and awesome inspiration! I can't wait to try my hand at a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete