Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blog Candy Winner plus an announcement

An announcement first.. We are having a September Shipping Special in our online store, La-La Land Crafts. All orders over $50 receive FREE Shipping within US, our International friends will get a Shipping Discount!!

I hope you enjoyed our little sneak peek tease for the new La-La Land Crafts Halloween line that will be released next week, on September 10th.. Have a look at them again.. They look good, huh ;-)




I used random.org to draw the winning number, and the winner is...



Katie!!! Here is what Katie said in her comment:

"Super cute sneaks!
Added to my sidebar at Both Sides of the Paper"


Congratulations Katie!!! You will be able to pick one of the stamps from our new Halloween Collection!! Please email me.

There is still time to enter into this week's La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!! This week's challenge is Bling-Bling!! The top pick gets 25% off at our store, combine that with the FREE Shipping - SWEET!! Details on the post below or click here.

Hugs!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Katie - Have fun with your stamp :)

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!!
    I'm so excited that Random Man picked me as I love Halloween and the new stamps look the cutest!
    Thanks for having such lovely candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Katie! You're in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete