Sunday, August 30, 2009

a few cards from my friends..

We will announce the winners of our last La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge - Stitching tomorrow, and there will be a new challenge coming this Wednesday.. And, please don't forget to check out the Sneak Peeks of our Halloween Collection and to enter into the Blog Candy, see the post below or click here. But today I wanted to share with you a few cards that I received from my friends!!



This first card was made by Connie Monahan. Connie made a card with Fairy Lala, I just LOVE the colors that Connie used for this card, pretty butterfly paper and she colored Lala's hair red!! Doesn't Lala look like me ;-) well kind of, sort of? I love all the finishing touches.. the ribbon, the label with sentiment, the butterfly charm, the flowers with pearls. And take a look at the inside of the card!! Isn't it just gorgeous inside and out!! Thank you SO MUCH Connie!!



The second card came from my friend Michelle VanWiggeren. I just love how Michelle made our "Window Lala" look through the cut out window on the card, what a clever idea!! Thank you Michelle, I LOVE your card!! Michelle just started a new blog, and she is having a Blog Candy to celebrate, check it out!!


About the card above.. I got an email today from Lisa T, Lisa has won our Blog Candy a few weeks ago. It was such a wonderful surprise to see a card made with Teddy Bear Rosie on Lisa's Blog. I just love the soft colors of the paper, and Rosie looks so cute with red hair!! Thank you SO MUCH Lisa, I love-love-love your card!!!

And the last but definitely not the least, is the card that was made during a Make-and-Take at our Grand Opening La-La Gala by Gregory Perieff, a boyfriend of one of the ladies.. Can you tell he had fun ;-) Here is the link to the original card if you would like to compare.. Oh, the stamp used on this card is from our Animals Collection, Running Clover. Running Clover is a two-in-one stamp, it comes with the Chicken and the Chicken Foot Prints!!


Thank you SO MUCH to everyone, I just LOVE seeing your creations!!

Hugs!!

11 comments:

  1. I love seeing what everyone comes up with using your fabulous stamps, Irina! The green chicken still manages to crack me up. It was fun watching him color Clover during the make & take. TFS!
    xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice cards.. xxx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards ..You are very talented..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute cards!!! Lucky you, Irina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! I love seeing everyone's creation with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fab are these and so sweet to be sent to you too.Aren't folks lovely

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all totally fab! That Green chicken is *hilarious*!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful cards Irina,i love the images and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Irina! I'm honored and so glad that you like the card!

    Hugs,
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. The green chicken was the best card out of the make and take! Originality at its best. We both had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete